Malden Personal Injury Lawyers Seeking Justice for Clients
It can be scary and frustrating to be involved in an accident that was not your fault. In addition to the pain of healing from your injuries, you may also feel stress and anxiety as you worry about paying for mounting medical bills, especially if you can’t get back to work. Under Massachusetts law, you could be entitled to financial compensation for the harm caused by another person’s negligence or wrongdoing. If you have been injured because of someone else’s negligence, please get in touch with our skilled legal team for counsel and representation.
In addition to fighting for the rights of those injured by accidents, our skilled lawyers take pride in providing clients with a variety of legal services encompassing the practice areas of family law, estate law, and real estate law. No matter your legal issue, we will work diligently for you. We have an excellent track record in our decades of experience helping clients get the positive outcomes they deserve. Call 781-606-9002 to schedule an appointment where you can speak with our attorneys and see how we can assist you.
What Qualifies as a Personal Injury Claim in Malden, Massachusetts?
In Massachusetts, individuals have a limited time to bring a personal injury claim and recover compensation for the harm caused by a negligent person. To prove that the other party owes you financial compensation, we must prove that certain elements exist.
The elements that are necessary for a case to qualify as a personal injury claim in Massachusetts are:
- The other party had a duty to exercise reasonable care, such as when driving a car or when a doctor treats a patient.
- The responsible party failed to exercise reasonable care, such as driving recklessly.
- The breach of duty caused the accident.
- The accident resulted in severe injuries and actual damages for the victim.
How Much Money Will You Get for Your Personal Injury Claim?
Successful personal injury claims in Massachusetts may recover two forms of compensation: economic and non-economic damages.
These damages are for easily quantified items, such as medical bills, lost wages, specialist visits, medical equipment, and more.
Non-economic damages are more difficult to put a precise number on. However, they are still important in a personal injury claim and often result in monetary compensation. They include pain and suffering, disfigurement, loss of enjoyment of life, and loss of companionship.
What Other Services Does Our Law Firm Provide?
There are many life circumstances other than serious accidents that can necessitate the need for a trusted lawyer. From preparing to get married to selling your home to planning for your family’s future, our helpful lawyers at Martino Law Group, LLC can handle all your legal needs, including:
- Estate planning law: You’ve worked hard to build your assets, so you deserve an estate planning lawyer who will strive just as hard to protect them for the next generation. We can assist you with trusts, donations, wills, and more to make certain your wishes are followed regarding your assets.
- Real estate law: The laws surrounding property sales can sometimes be complex and it can be costly and frustrating to fix any mistakes. Our real estate lawyers can help you get everything done correctly the first time, so you can buy and sell with confidence.
- Family law: Legal matters involving your relations have the potential to be emotionally charged. Involving a family law lawyer can keep the proceedings civil and ensure that you reach a positive outcome with the least amount of stress.
Should You Hire Our Malden Attorneys?
If you have suffered from injuries caused by someone else’s negligence, you may wonder what you can do to get the compensation you deserve. Once you have gotten the medical treatment you need, you should contact a trusted legal representative from Martino Law Group, LLC. We can help you determine whether you should pursue a personal injury claim and will provide excellent representation if this is the right path for you.
Our law firm can also serve clients who find themselves in need of legal counsel for matters involving estate planning, family law, and real estate law. You do not have to handle complicated legal matters on your own. We can draft documents, provide mediation and negotiation services, file required paperwork with the court on your behalf, and more, giving you more time to focus on the other important matters in your life. Call 781-606-9002 today to schedule an appointment to speak with our friendly, knowledgeable lawyers.