Winthrop Personal Injury Lawyers Seeking Justice for Clients
Going through an accident can be a terrifying experience, but learning that someone else’s negligence caused your injuries can add frustration to the pain you’re already experiencing. You can find justice by pursuing a personal injury claim that gets you the financial help you need to pay for expensive medical costs and lost wages for time missed at work.
However, you don’t have to experience an accident to benefit from the knowledgeable advice of a lawyer. Our firm can assist you with other important legal issues, including family law, real estate law, and estate planning law. At Martino Law Group, LLC, our decades of legal experience give us the edge to find positive results in all types of legal situations. We promise to leverage our knowledge and skills to get you the best possible outcome. Call us today for a consultation to see how we can help you at 781-606-9002.
What Are Some Common Personal Injury Claims in Winthrop?
Under Massachusetts law, an individual may sue for damages if the other party owed them a duty of care and if a breach of that duty led to severe injuries. Our talented Winthrop attorneys help clients with a wide range of issues.
Some common personal injury cases that could lead to compensation are:
- Car accident
- Medical malpractice
- Work injury
- Burn injury
- Catastrophic injuries
- Wrongful death
- Construction site accident
We help clients with many types of injuries, including those not on the above list. Contact our talented legal team today to see if you have a valid personal injury claim.
What Compensation Can I Receive in My Personal Injury Case?
One concern many people face when dealing with injuries is how they will pay for their expenses, especially if they cannot work. Some catastrophic injuries mean they will never be able to perform their chosen career again. Bringing a personal injury claim can be a great way to relieve the financial burden you face after being in an accident.
You may be able to recover compensation for the following:
- Past and future medical expenses, including specialists and hospital stays
- Past and future lost wages, salaries, vacations, and bonuses
- Loss of enjoyment of life
- Past and future pain and suffering
- Loss of consortium if the victim was a spouse
What Else Can a Skilled Lawyer Do For You?
While having a compassionate lawyer on your side after a personal injury is a must, their counsel can also be essential during other events in your life. Martino Law Group, LLC is proud to provide assistance to clients needing a wide range of legal services. Our talented staff includes:
- Real estate lawyers: Legally transferring a property can sometimes become more complex than you anticipate. Our experienced real estate lawyers can make certain the process moves smoothly and everything is done right the first time, saving you time, money, and hassle.
- Estate planning lawyers: It’s never too early to plan for your future with a well-versed estate planning lawyer. From trusts to living wills and everything in between, our law firm can help you draft legal documents to guide the distribution of your assets and other vital choices when they become necessary.
- Family law lawyers: Legal issues involving your family can be emotionally charged. Whether you are planning a happy event, such as a marriage or adoption, or are facing a challenging life change, including divorce and child custody agreements, our compassionate lawyers can act as mediators and ensure your rights are protected.
Should You Hire Our Winthrop Attorneys?
When it comes to accidents, we recommend that many of our clients pursue damages for their injuries because they may have a chance to provide for their families. However, Massachusetts law limits how long you may wait before collecting compensation in a personal injury claim. This is why you should contact us right away for help with your lawsuit.
If you require assistance with any of the following legal issues, our highly-trained lawyers can also provide the legal advice and strong representation you need:
- Preparing real estate documents
- Transferring funds for property purchases
- Ensuring clear titles
- Writing wills
- Creating trusts to protect your assets
- Drafting a living will
- Creating prenuptial agreements
- Negotiating child custody plans
- Assisting with divorce proceedings
- And more!
It can be tough for an individual to navigate Massachusetts’ legal system on their own. Please don’t go through your challenging experiences alone. Contact Martino Law Group, LLC for excellent lawyers who will stand by you throughout your legal proceedings. Call 781-606-9002 for an appointment today!