Your Melrose MA Real Estate Attorney
Buying or selling a home in Massachusetts can be somewhat of a complicated process. Real estate agents can assist with most of that process, however, they cannot advise you on legal aspects of your real estate transaction. This is where Melrose MA real estate attorneys come in.
As you negotiate your purchase and sale agreement (P&S) and other terms of your transaction, you may need a Melrose MA real estate attorney to assist with the following:
Buyer Attorney Services
- Explain legal terminology from the P&S Agreement.
- Add terms to the agreement to better protect your interests and/or minimize your liability.
- Negotiate with the other party’s attorney on contract terms.
- Review documentation that relate to your title, mortgage, and/or taxes.
- File legal documents related to your home sale or purchase.
- Review closing documents on your behalf.
- Review closing financials to ensure proper calculation.
Seller Attorney Services
- Review P&S terms and suggest edits/additions.
- Minimize your liability.
- Resolve any title issues that may prevent the sale from completing.
- Negotiate with the other party on any last minute issues before closing.
Investment Property Owner Services
- Lease Preparation
- Condo Conversions
Hiring Real Estate Attorneys
The real estate attorneys at Martino Law Group have performed hundreds of closings over the years. They assist both buyers and sellers throughout Massachusetts with important legal aspects of home sales. Given that a home is one of the biggest investments that you will make in your lifetime, it is not one that you should tackle without legal guidance. The risk and impact of a mistake can extend far beyond the actual closing date. For assistance with your real estate transaction, call us today.
Massachusetts Real Estate Blog
- Home Buying
- Home Selling
- Investment Properties
- Landlord Tips
- Real Estate
- Rental Law
In response to the Coronavirus crisis, the Fed has reduced rates to record lows. This reduction trickles through to many types of loans including consumer …
Landlord and tenant disputes in Massachusetts can result in a court battle spanning many months. Tenants often don’t pay rent to the landlord during this …
A recent case just concluded in Massachusetts which sets an important precedent when it comes to Purchase & Sale Agreement deadlines. Based on this ruling, …