Melrose, Massachusetts, High-Asset Divorce Lawyer
Do you Have Questions For A High Asset Divorce Attorney?
Under Massachusetts law, all assets and debt classified as marital property are subject to equitable distribution between the divorcing parties. Even when both parties agree that dividing their wealth evenly is the right thing to do, disputes often arise over what types of assets should be classified as marital, what should remain separate property and how to place a fair value on the future worth of a successful business or professional practice.
At Martino Law Group, LLC, our team of divorce attorneys advise our clients on complex issues such as:
- Valuation and distribution of business and professional practice assets and debt
- Equitable distribution of qualified retirement assets such as IRAs, pensions and 401(k) accounts
- Actuarial valuation and distribution of generational wealth such as securities investments
- Valuation and equitable distribution of intellectual property and licenses
- Tax consequences of property settlements
Let us assure you that we will make sure your settlement negotiations or trial will be handled with the highest professionalism and always with a focus on protecting your long-term interests and rights.
Even if you do not feel that disputes will arise between you and your spouse, make sure you have a lawyer who will ensure all the issues are clear and openly discussed. Call Attorney John Martino at 781-606-9002 or by email to schedule an initial consultation to discuss your divorce or other family law litigation matter.
If you require, we can hire language interpreters on your behalf as part of our comprehensive legal services.